What is and why a Cookie is used
The cookies are archives that can be unloaded in their equipment through the webpages and that allow that the website remembers information on your visit, as your favourite language and other options, which can facilitate your next visit and improve therefore the offered service.
Types of Cookies
Diverse classifications of the cookies based on a series of categories exist. In addition, a cookie can be including in more than a category:
- Types of Cookies according to whom he manages them:
- Cookies own: They are those that are sent and managed from our domain.
- Cookies of third parties: They are those that are sent or managed from other domains.
- Types of Cookies according to the term of time who remain active:
- Cookies de Sesión: They are those that store data while the user is visiting a webpage. Usually they store information necessary to offer the service an only time (For example, the bought product list)
- Cookies Persistent: They are those in which the data follow stored during the time that has defined the person in charge of the cookie. This period of time can vary from some minutes to several years.
- Types of Cookies according to its intention:
- Cookies Technical: They are those that allow the user the navigation and the use of the different options or services. For example to identify the session, to allow the access to restricted areas, etc.
- Cookies de Personalización: They are those that allow the user to accede to the service with some customized characteristics. For example in a concrete language.
- Cookies de Análisis: They are those that allow the person in charge of the Cookie the pursuit and analysis of the behavior of the users. Collected by means of this type of Cookies is statistical and it is used to introduce improvements in the website based on the analysis of the data. For example visited sections more, type of device (movable, PC…) more used to visit the website, etc.
- Cookies Advertising: They are those that allow the management, of the possible most effective way, of the advertising spaces. For example, to control the content or the frequency in which are the announcements.
- Cookies de Behavioural Publicidad: They are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces on the basis of the behavior of the user. This information allows to develop a specific profile to show publicicad based on the habits of navigation of the user.
Cookies that we used:
|_ga, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv||Of third parties, persistent, of analysis||Cookies derived from the use of Google Analytics. They allow to identify origins of traffic and the statistical activity in the Web. It does not recover any personal data of the user. More information|
|PHPSESID||Own, of session, technique||It manages the sessions of navigation of the user|
|PREF||Of third parties, persistent, advertising||Cookie de YouTube that is in charge to personalize the announcements.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Of third parties, persistent, advertising||Cookie de YouTube that is in charge to store the preferences of the user anonymously.|
|YSC||Of third parties, persistent, advertising||Cookie de Youtube that is in charge to store the preferences of the user anonymously.|
|countAudios||Of third parties, persistent, advertising||Cookie of ivoox that is in charge to control the reproduction of the audio one.|
|leyCookiesCEPF||Own, persistent, technical||Cookie that controls the acceptance of the policy of cookies and does not show plus the message.|
To deactivate the Cookies
Normally it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies of the navigator, or stopping accepting the Cookies of a Service in particular.
All the modern navigators allow to change the configuration of Cookies. These adjustments normally are in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of the menu of their navigator.