If you are smaller of 30 years, you are desemplead@, and it interests to you to form to you in “Management of Ecological Agricultural holdings”…
The course will begin 1 April of 2014
Characteristics of the course:
The course will last of 210 hours. Of which 136h will be of actual classes in the classroom, and 74 hours of practices in companies related to the thematic one of the formative action.
Schedules of the Course:
The course will be distributed from the 1 of April to the 7 of May of 2014.
The classes will be of 8:30 h to 14:30 of Monday through Friday.
In order to accede to the course you must meet all these conditions:
- To be smaller of 30 years
- To be use plaintiff
Terms and Necessary Documentation:
The term of inscription will be from the 4 of February of 2014 to the 21 of March.
One week before the beginning of the course a listing of the students admitted in the office of the center will be published.
The documentation to present will be:
- Request of Inscription
- It photocopies of the national identity document
- It photocopies of the Card of the Social Security
- It photocopies of the Card of Job application
- It photocopies of the Last Academic Degree
- To know the principles in which is based the application of ecological agriculture and its main differences with traditional agriculture from the point of view of the techniques of culture and its commercial development.
- To know the principles ecological agriculture and their relation with the ecosystem.
- To obtain an optimal fertility of the ground basing to us on ecological and respectful principles with the environment.
- To differentiate the different physical factors that they influence in ecological agricultural holdings and their influence in the cultures.
- To know how to realise a reconversion of the cultures by means of traditional systems to an ecological agriculture, being known the most important problems that they can arise in this process.
- To handle to the applied methods and basic techniques in ecological agricultural holdings.
- To know the techniques protection of cultures in front of plagues, diseases and bad grass.
- To know how to apply the fundamental principles, bases and characteristics of the ecological cattle ranch.
- To realise the suitable ecological product commercialization being had in account the corresponding inspection, quality controls and certification.
- To know the pertinent legislation in the matter of ecological agriculture.
- UNIT 1 – Introduction to the agroecology (10 HOURS):
- The Environment
- The ecology and the ecosystem
- Ecological agriculture
- Conventional Agriculture
- The concept of sustainability applied to Agriculture
- The biodiversity
- Basic concepts: morphology and physiology of the plants
- Plants with flowers
- The fertilization
- Formation of the fruit
- The seed
- UNIT 2 – the ecological ground. The fertility of the ground (10 HOURS):
- The handling of the ground
- Average in that the plants are developed
- Slight knowledge of Edaphology
- Formation of the ground
- Maturity of the ground
- Erosion of the ground
- Some physical characteristics of the ground
- Influence of the pH in the absorption of nutrients
- The change complex
- Relation C/N
- The organic matter
- UNIT the 3 – physical factors and agrosistema: climate, water, surroundings (10 HOURS):
- Climatic elements
- The frosts
- Defense against the frosts
- Influence of the climatic factors in the plants
- UNIT 4 – the reconversion to ecological agriculture and the ecological cultures (20 HOURS):
- The reconversion
- Situation to begin with
- More important problems during the reconversion process
- Reconversion: rate, fertilization, rotations, plagues, the bad grass
- Herd conversion
- Extensive cultures in reconversion
- Some main cultures
- Fruit systems of irrigated land
- Fruit systems of dry land: the vineyard
- Protected horticultural systems
- Ecological culture of vegetables
- Culture of small fruits
- Culture of aromatic medical plants and
- UNIT 5 – basic Methods and techniques (24 HOURS):
- The methods: Lemaire-Boucher. Biodynamics. Of the compostado one in surface. Howard-Sykes method. Jean Pain. The Permacultura.
- The first steps in the application of the ecological techniques.
- Technique of the fertilization.
- Use of the organic matter.
- The management of the dung in ecological agriculture
- Manufacture of compost
- Techniques of: The green subscribers. Of the wadding of the ground. Of the mineral fertilization. Of the work of the ground.
- Methods and action of working.
- The machinery and the tools
- The water and the irrigation
- Crop rotation
- The fences in ecological agriculture
- Selection of plants
- UNIT 6 – Protection of cultures: fundamental principles of the control of plagues, diseases and bad grass (20 HOURS):
- The health of the plants
- Fundamental principles
- The diversification of cultures
- Resistant varieties
- The organic fertiliser
- Techniques of biological control
- Concept of disease
- Factors nonbiotic causes of damages in the plants
- UNIT 7 – the ecological cattle ranch (10 HOURS):
- Bases and characteristics
- Natural medicine
- Allowed techniques and products
- UNIT 8 – the commercialization of ecological products and certificates of guarantee (20 HOURS):
- Development of the market
- The quality control
- Norms of production
- Inspection, certification and accreditation
- UNIT 9 – Prevention of labor risks in the agrarian sector (6 HOURS):
- Techniques, analysis and prevencióna
- Chemical agent management
- The physical environment
- Legal aspects
- UNIT 10 – Legislation in the matter of ecological agriculture (6 HOURS):
- European norm
- Vegetal and animal products
- Raw materials
- Measures of control
- Legislation in Spain
- Ecological cattle ranch
- Norms UNITE
- Certification AENOR of vegetables
- Technical committee of normalization
- Glossary of terms