Gratuitous course for unemployed minors of 30 years distributed of the 13 of June to the 11 of Julio of the 2014
Duration and Schedule of the course
Of the 13 of June to the 11 of Julio of the 2014
Monday through Friday of 8:30 h to 14:30 h.
The course lasts total of 210 hours, of which 136 hours will be actual in the classroom and 74 hours of practices in companies related to the thematic one.
Contents of the course:
- UNIT 1: The COOPERATION PROJECT the INTERNATIONAL (30 hours)
- I.1 introduction.
- I.2 definitions.
- I.3. Typologies of projects of international cooperation.
- I.4. What is tried with the cooperation projects?
- I.5. What cooperation? Since perspective of the relations to do it?
- I.6. The actors who take part in projects of international cooperation.
- I.7. The systemic perspective; the integral character in the exposition of cooperation projects.
- I.8. The factors of development and viability.
- I.9. Conclusion: general principles of design of projects and programs of international cooperation.
- UNIT 2: The CYCLE OF the PROJECT (40 hours)
- II.1. Introduction.
- II.2. The cycle of the project.
- II.3. The phases of the project of international cooperation.
- UNIT 3: The APPROACH OF LOGICAL MARCO (EML) (40 hours)
- III.1. Introduction.
- III.2. Antecedents and definition of the approach of the logical frame.
- III.3. Fundamental principles and constituent elements of the approach of the logical frame.
- III.4. Methodology of application of the approach of the logical frame.
- III.5. The phase of analysis in the EML.
- III.6. The phase of the design in the EML.
- III.7. The phase of programming in the EML.
- III.8. The logical cascade frame.
- UNIT 4: PRACTICAL EXAMPLES OF APPLICATION OF THE APPROACH OF LOGICAL MARCO. CASES OF STUDY (26 hours)
- MODULE OF nonLABOR PRACTICES IN COMPANY (74 hours)
Terms of Inscription and documentation to present
The term of inscription begins the 27 of May of the 2014 in our office.
The documentation to present is the following one:
- Request of Inscription
- It photocopies of the national identity document
- It photocopies of the Card of the Social Security
- It photocopies of the Card of Job application
- It photocopies of the Last Academic Degree