Gratuitous course for independent workers and of the sector of Commerce
The course lasts of 90 hours of actual theoretical classes that will be distributed of the 7 of September to the 25 of November of 2015 of Monday to Thursday of 21:00 h to 23:00 h.
Objectives of the course:
- To acquire the knowledge and necessary competitions in the analysis and elaboration of strategies for the commercial expansion at international level.
- To maintain the basic norm and concepts for the initiation of an activity in foreign trade.
- To apply to operative and fiscal tools and means in the development of foreign trade activities.
- To make studies of market and strategies of marketing through the application of tools for the commercialization of products at international level.
Contents of the course:
- International trade and Norm
- Marketing and Foreign Trade
- Operative and Fiscality of the International trade
- Practical cases
Terms of Inscription and documentation to present
The term of inscription for the course will be from the 1 to the 31 of August of 2015 in the office of the Center.
The documentation to present is the following one:
- Request of Inscription
- It photocopies of the national identity document
- It photocopies of the Card of the Social Security
- It photocopies of the head of the last List or the last receipt of independent